I am absolutely delighted to announce that my Winter Detox is here. This is often the time of year when we realise we have over indulged in the earlier part of the winter season or we are feeling worse for wear because of the weather. Despite New Year’s resolutions being made we haven’t quite got the energy to meet our goals. If your digestion is slightly off, your eating habits are not serving you well or you feel the bloat then this Winter Detox is for you.
This is a self study program, is about eating whole foods and clean eating, and comes with guides on self care, recipes and suggested meals. By the end of the 7 day program, you will have learned about how to:
- Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
- Know which foods fuel your body, as well as those that leave you feeling tired and foggy
- Reduce or alleviated gas and bloating
- Improve your digestion and started experiencing regular bowel movements
- Properly absorb and assimilate your foods so that your digestion and metabolism are at peak performance
- Eliminate sugar or coffee cravings that leave you feeling tired
- Reduce inflammation that leads to bloating, headaches, and poor digestion
- Learn tools to de-stress in the real world
- Start feeling grounded, alert, powerful, and ready to take on the world of eating clean in your everyday life
- Jumpstart and reboot your metabolism
I created this introductory Winter detox program for 5 main reasons:
- To debunk health myths around which foods are healthy and which foods are not, as this entirely depends on your body’s unique constitution.
- To provide essential education for maximum results
- To share with you a proven approach, including what works and what does not
- To help you ditch the diet mentality and get clear on what works for YOU
- To teach you the tools necessary to establish life-long changes to your health
About Elizabeth: Mother, former home educator, massage therapist, reflexologist and health & wellness coach of the eating whole foods, living a joyful life as much as possible philosophy.