1 can cooked kidney beans plus 1/4 cup water
3 tbsps brown rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic
3 tbsps olive oil
1 tbsp flax seed oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaf (cilantro)
1/4 cup diced green onions
- Combine 2 cups of the beans, water, vinegar, garlic cloves, oils and salt in a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth and creamy. If you want it thicker add an extra quantity of beans gradually until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add salt, cilantro and green onions and mix with a spoon.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Serve with cut up vegetables or crackers.